The World’s Only Gallery Dedicated to WPA Easel Art!
- Over 200 WPA paintings from the 1930s displayed in an art gallery created on the site of their original distribution
- WPA animal sculptures and murals in their original home
- Good Deals gift shop of one of a kind art, souvenirs and items of 1930s interest
- A library of Great Depression information
- Located on a beautiful multi-acre campus. The site of a former tuberculosis sanatorium preserved to serve as county offices
- A short walk from Al Lorenz Park
- A short drive or long walk to Letchworth State Park- the #1 State Park in America
- Located just minutes from I-390 in historic Mount Morris, NY. Have lunch on main st. & shop the many antique stores
- An afternoon’s drive from the FDR Presidential Library, Museum and Homestead
The New Deal Gallery is operated by the Genesee Valley Council on the arts, a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization.